The Remarkable Michael Lee Hill Case

Plaats reactie
Vrijheidszoeker

The Remarkable Michael Lee Hill Case

Bericht door Vrijheidszoeker » 19-11-2012 23:44

Goed en uitgebreid artikel over Michael Lee Hill.
1. Abstract. An Introduction to this Extraordinary Story

There is an eerie feeling about Lake Erie. The Great Lakes in America and Canada have always been a subject for 'supernatural' discussions. Ships have sunk with crew members and all, and strange lights have been seen over the lakes for at least over a hundred years. Sailors and people living by the lakes have a great respect for them.

But the Great Lake that has probably created the most controversy of all times is Lake Erie. Not only because of what I told in 'The Remarkable Michael Lee Hill Case'[1], in 'The First Level of Learning', but because this is not a new phenomenon: UFO activity has been going on there at least since the 1800s. Sometimes people get superstitious, and when they sit on the porch after dark, they imagine they see things. But everything is different with Lake Erie; the UFO activity there has actually been published in the Media since back in the 1800s! So something is definitely going on there.

Figure A-1. Michael Lee Hill on stage, Nov. 2011. Michael is also a gifted guitar player.

However, if it wasn't for Michael Lee Hill, perhaps the phenomena taking place there would only get a headline or two, and then withdraw from people's memories again. Some UFO enthusiasts would point it out, but after a while it would have been 'debunked' by some infiltrated UFO organization, the Military, the Government, or someone else.

When Michael came into the picture in 2006 and started spreading the message of what he was seeing, anyone who had the agenda to debunk such experiences was working overtime! The UFOs Hill saw and filmed were explained as airplanes, firework, China firework blown off by party people, atmospheric phenomena, illusions, delusions, and ... the reader gets it; it was the whole spectrum. And when Hill went on National TV with his experiences, the 'debunkers' were there, trying to talk him down.

But he also got support from unexpected places, by people who helped backing up his story, and the more Michael dug into this whole UFO phenomenon out on the lake, the deeper the rabbit whole went, it seemed. It eventually went so far that his projects were getting sabotaged from 'Higher Up', so to speak. Hill is quite a determined man (I've come to know him over the last 2 years or so), and he doesn't give up easily. Not so this time, either. When he noticed he'd run into a wall, and no one wanted to touch his story with a ten foot pole, afraid of 'something', he turned to me again.

I am not a big Media man or a news anchor; I am not holding lectures; I'm not having any books people can buy in the bookstores (albeit a lot of material on the Internet); and I'm not big on interviews, either. I'm more a person with a passion and a life mission to learn new things and educate people in what I learn, and as long as I can, I want to do it for free. I've never charged for any of my material. However, my point is that I don't have the same amount of visitors and listeners as David Icke, David Wilcock, and definitely not as many as CNN, History Channel, and other cable stations which have previously highlighted Hill's material. Instead, I prefer to be in the background, avoiding the commotion around the information I'm putting out, letting the material speak for itself. Hill knows this, but we both thought that this was perhaps the way to go for now in order to get the whole story out. There are still Media willing to discuss his UFO films and how and where these films were taken, but the rest of the story is too 'hot' to touch; it may burn someone's fingers.

Therefore, Michael Hill and I decided that he'd give me his information and I could do whatever I wanted to do with it as long as I published the truth about his experiences. Additionally, we decided not to talk to anybody about this project, because Hill's attempts had been sabotaged before -- in fact, pretty recently, as we shall see!

I read through the material he gave me and saw a pretty amazing story unfolding from it! This had to do with so much more than just sightings over Lake Erie; something very ancient, and hidden deep in the shadows, was now coming to surface in this very material. And not only that; his whole story -- including the one that was never told in public -- coincides pretty well with what I have been researching and writing about in these papers over the past year. Suddenly I understood why no one wanted to touch this, and why there were certain powerful people who did not want this story to come out! The idea to keep a low profile with it until it's time to publish, Michael and I thought was a good idea, and we decided to do so.

But let's back up to get some coherency to this. I would strongly suggest the reader reads (or reviews, in case you have read it before) the paper I wrote on Michael Lee Hill on May 6, 2011: "PFC Paper #2: The Remarkable Michael Lee Hill Case" (http://wespenre.com/remarkable-michael- ... l-case.htm) and then return here and continue with this next section. By doing this, the reader gets a much better picture of what this is really all about.

2. How Michael Lee Hill's Projects Got Sabotaged

A phrase many writers use is, "Let's start from the beginning!". This time, however, I'm going to start at the end. I guess that can work too, on occasion. After all, isn't that what they do in Hollywood films sometimes? Although this could make a pretty good Hollywood movie, it's anything but.

After years of having spotted and reported giant multicolored orb-shaped UFOs over Lake Erie (close to where he lives), Michael Lee Hill thought it was time to tell the rest of the story. Around March 2012, he and Spike TV[2] got in touch with each other, and Spike TV were willing to do a documentary on Michael Lee Hill's experiences. Michael was thrilled, because there was a huge budget involved, and they even had an actor (Andrew) who was going to play the young Michael in the documentary.

Figure A-2. Andrew (the actor to the left) and Michael Lee Hill (right) between sessions on July 8, 2012 (see time stamp on the photo)

So everything was not only planned, but the whole film project started and kept rolling. The film team came to Michael's house, checked out the surroundings, Michael showed them exactly where the sightings had taken place, and the creative discussions began on how everything should be done. It all looked very promising!

Figure A-3. Photo of the Spike TV team outside Michael's residence in July, 2012.

A very inspiring project was then in the works, and during a six months period, from March to October, 2012, Spike TV worked closely together with Michael to get the story just right. Michael worked very hard, and like I said, there was a huge budget set aside for this, because there had been so many sightings over Lake Erie over a long period of time, and Michael is the one who has collected the most evidence of what is occurring over Lake Erie.

Figure A-4. The New York Sessions.

Then, all of a sudden, in October Michael was told by Spike TV that they unfortunately had to terminate the project! He just couldn't believe it, when everything went so well! He asked why they had come to such a decision, but the answer was vague and he was told that his story was just "too big". It had been decided from authorities (in this case, probably Viacom) that the filming should stop and the team return home.

Michael was devastated. He had spent six intense months of his life, not only working hard together with the Spike TV team, but he had also literally been tortured by being put through a lie detector test by the Chief of Police of the New York Police Department (some of the documentary was filmed in New York [see fig. A-4]). In addition, he hadn't requested one single cent in exchange and had given all his research into the Lake Erie UFO Story to Spike TV. Michael felt betrayed and said to me that "this is my life and what has happened", and it could have been a great opportunity for the world to really understand the bigger story of what is happening in the Great Lakes area. Apparently, someone did not agree to that this story should be told, and as we move along we will understand just how big this story is!

Now, this would be bad if it was a single occurrence, but unfortunately there is more. In October, the same month the Spike TV project was closed down, the annual popular 'Pythagoras Conference' was supposed to be held in Kentucky. Every year it has a lot of prominent speakers in physics, astronomy, archeology, quantum physics, and controversial subjects such as exopolitics (the study of extraterrestrial species), paranormal phenomena, and the spiritual evolvement of the human species. Two of the guest speakers were supposed to be Dr. A.R. Bordon of 'Life Physics Group California' (LPG-C) and Michael Lee Hill. It is my understanding that Dr. Bordon was going to speak on the incoming Planet X (Ša.AM.e), the Wave of the Supernova, and the importance for humankind to claim our sovereignty as a biokind (biological entities), something I have brought up quite a bit as well in the papers that are proceeding this appendix.

Michael, on the other hand, had planned to continue on his mission to tell his story to a larger audience. He was happy, because now he had both Spike TV and the Pythagoras Conference going at the same time. He felt he was starting to get his message out (this was before Spike TV closed the project down).

Figure A-5. Advertisement for the 'Pythagoras Conference, October 10-14, 2012.

Sandra Sabatini, a friend of both A.R.'s and Michael Lee Hill's, is a great Pythagoras Conference enthusiast, and spends a lot of time, and her own personal savings, into this project. As the reader can see, it was scheduled to have some quite well known guest speakers; many in the alternative field. It was going to be held on October 10-14, 2012, and had quite a few corporate and media sponsors. Sandra herself had put a six figure dollar amount of her own money into this project. Being in contact both with Michael, Dr. Bordon, and others connected with LPG-C, I know that everybody was very excited about this event.

Lees verder op: http://wespenre.com/2/appendix-a-update ... l-case.htm

Plaats reactie